Even though it can be a useful exercise to let the students find their own discussion points, many a teacher has created discussion points for the students. Let the students do it themselves. This way...
Welcome to digitalepedagogue.com!
On this site you will find relevant and free tools to use in your classroom.
The goal of this site is to:
- Serve as a starting point for training in digital aids for students and parents.
- Help to disseminate simple tools that can be used directly in teaching.
- Help to disseminate digital working methods that are in line with the curriculum and privacy.
- Help to include games in teaching, using the subject as the basis.
- Be a personal digital playground to maintain motivation for digital development.